Yet another contributing factor is the near elimination of pharmaceutical public health and social services, through the amalgamation of public health budgets to local authority budgets - a huge decrease in funding - and a catastrophic cut to councils, respectively.
What does PPH stand for?
PPH stands for Pharmaceutical Public Health (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPH
We have 110 other meanings of PPH in our Acronym Attic
- Parts per Hour
- Parts Per Hundred
- Passera Pas l'Hiver
- Past Problem History
- Patent Prosecution Highway
- PeoplePerHour (job search website; UK)
- Perfect Phylogeny Haplotyper
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension
- Persons Per Household (program ratings)
- Pertinent Past History (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anne Hinchliffe, a consultant in pharmaceutical public health and co-author of the report, said: "The purpose of the literature review was to find out what evidence there was for using community pharmacies as a service for vaccination.
A free walk and talk event will be held in conjunction with the pharmaceutical public health team this Friday from 12pm to 2pm.