He primarily focuses on healthcare and insurance investments and currently serves on the boards of Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
What does PPD stand for?
PPD stands for Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPD
We have 316 other meanings of PPD in our Acronym Attic
- Pay Per Download (sales)
- Payment Processing Direct (credit card processing)
- Per Patient Day
- Permanent Partial Disability (insurance)
- Personal & Professional Development
- Personal Profile Data (health records)
- Personal Property Division (JPPSO)
- Personal Protection Device
- Pessoas Portadoras de Deficiencia (Portuguese: Persons with Disabilities; various locations)
- Petroleum Production Division
- Pharmaceutical Products Division
- Pharmacy Practice Division (University of Wisconsin)
- Philadelphia Police Department
- Phoenix Police Department (Phoenix, Arizona, USA)
- Physical Page of Data
- Physician Practice Documentation (software)
- Plano Police Department (Plano, Texas)
- Plans and Programs Detachment
- Plant Population Density
- Plasmatic Pulsar Device (Star Trek)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Bull & Lifshitz, LLP announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed sale of Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
Eshelman is the founder, Vice Chairman and CEO of Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
NEW YORK -- MURRAY FRANK LLP is investigating claims of breach of fiduciary duties by certain members of the board of directors of Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
Smithannounces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
was formed from a management buyout of Value Health Sciences (VHS) from Columbia/HCA (NYSE: COL), and the acquisition of three trial centers: the Chicago Center for Clinical Research from Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, announces an investigation into the proposed acquisition of Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.