Wong, the report was authored by Sanchita Roy Choudhury, PhD, pharmacy program coordinator and senior internal consultant in Premera's Pharmacy Services, and Sean Sullivan, PhD, professor of pharmacy & public health and director of the Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program at the University of Washington.
What does PORPP stand for?
PORPP stands for Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Plus (+) Or Minus (-), as used in Boeing drawings
- Popular Oppressive Race Names
- Progressive Outer Retinal Necrosis (eye infection)
- Plain Old Ruby Object
- Power Outage Restart Option
- Provincial Organization of Records Officers (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Project on the Rhetoric of Inquiry (University of Iowa)
- Partial Ossicular Replacement Prosthesis
- Power Output Relative to Power Available
- Penang Outer Ring Road
- Police Officers' Retirement System (South Carolina)
- Policyowner's Request for Service form (insurance industry)
- Post Office Research Station (UK)
- Process Operations Route Sheet
- Psychiatric Outpatient Rating Scale
- Public Order and Riot Squad (Australia)
- Play, Observe, Record, Support, Extend & Evaluate (New Zealand in-home early childhood education)
- Post-Overhaul Reaction Safeguard Examination
- Pacific Ocean Remote Sensing Conference