What does PNI stand for?
PNI stands for Pharmaceutical News Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNI
We have 76 other meanings of PNI in our Acronym Attic
- President's National Hire Veterans Committee (US Department of Labor)
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (India)
- Pacific Nanotechnology, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA)
- Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute (Seattle, Washington)
- Pacific Neurosciences Institute
- Paid/No Issue (banking term)
- Palestinian National Initiative
- Paranormal Ideation
- Partido Nacional Independiente (National Independent Party, Costa Rica)
- Perineural Invasion
- Pohnpei, Caroline Islands, Micronesia - Pohnpei International (Airport Code)
- Porter Novelli International (public relations; various locations)
- Positivo, Negativo, Interesante (Spanish: Positive, Negative, Interesting)
- Prescott New Instruction (Intel chips; early codename)
- Princeton Neuroscience Institute (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Pro Natura International (Paris, France)
- Producción Nacional Independiente (Venezuela)
- Productivity Network, Inc.
- Progressive Networks, Inc.