The case was brought by the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association of South Africa (PMA) and thirty-nine pharmaceutical companies.
What does PMA stand for?
PMA stands for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association of South Africa
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMA
We have 624 other meanings of PMA in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Management Association
- Performance Marketing Alliance (est. 2008; trade association)
- Performance Measurement Analysis
- Performance Measurement Association
- Permanent Magnet Alternator
- Permanent Magnet Assembly
- Peroneal Muscular Atrophy
- Personnel Management Advisor/Academy
- Perth Metropolitan Area (Perth, Australia)
- Peter Martin Associates (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association of South Africa (PMA) and 39 international drug companies unconditionally withdrew their application in the Pretoria High Court to stop implementation of a new drug law in the country.