In short, if the FDA makes fish oil a drug, which is now much closer to reality as it is with all supplements, a real Pharmaceutical Grade fish oil would pass muster.
What does PGFO stand for?
PGFO stands for Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Preliminary Government-Furnished Equipment List
- Prince Georges Feral Friends (Prince Georges County, MD)
- Piaristické gymnázium Františka Hanáka (Piarist Grammar School of František Hanák)
- Parsimony Goodness-of-Fit Index
- Penn Genome Frontiers Institute (University of Pennsylvania)
- Persian Gulf Food Industries (Iran)
- Prostaglandin F2 Alpha Metabolite
- Prince George Free-Net Association
- Prince George Free-Net Association (Prince George's County, MD)
- Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand
- Postgraduate Fellowship Program
- Pennsylvania German Folklore Society of Ontario (est. 1950; Ontario, Canada)
- Practical Guide to Federal Service Oriented Architecture
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase
- Palestine General Federation of Trade Unions
- Pacific Groundwater Group (Washington)
- Patrol Gunboat (Missile)
- Pendleton Grain Growers, Inc. (Pendleton, OR, USA)
- Premium God Game (Japan)
- Professional Gardeners' Guild
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a few good pharmaceutical grade fish oils out there but they are very expensive.
LIPIDEME is formulated with pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is over 86% pure Omega-3s, the highest concentration available without a prescription for heart, mental, joint and skin health.
Sears will detail the next generation of the Zone incorporating the miraculous health benefits of omega-3 fatty acid-rich pharmaceutical grade fish oil.