has begun the publication of Pharmaceutical Corporate Compliance Report.
What does PCCR stand for?
PCCR stands for Pharmaceutical Corporate Compliance Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCCR
We have 13 other meanings of PCCR in our Acronym Attic
- Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research
- Pancreatic Cancer Collaborative Registry
- Papanicolaou Corps for Cancer Research
- Partido Communista de Costa Rica
- Patented Closed Cell Resin (Crocs shoes)
- PC Motif-Containing Region
- Pediatric Critical Care and Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Critical Care Registry
- Permanent Committee on Cadastral Reform
- Personal Computer Card Reader
- Philadelphia Child Care Resources
- Philadelphia Commercial Corridor Redevelopment
- Philippine College of Criminology
- Philippine Commission on Constitutional Reforms
- Phoenix Center for Clinical Research
- Phoenix Curved Chrome Radiator
- Phosphate & Creatinine Clearance Ratio
- Phosphorus Concentration Control Regulation
- Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse (conservation; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Plano de Cargos, Carreiras e Remuneração
Samples in periodicals archive:
Published biweekly, each issue of Pharmaceutical Corporate Compliance Report goes beyond the news to answer critical compliance questions drug companies are asking, and provides guidelines for developing, monitoring and managing effective compliance programs.