Understand how Pharmaceutical Contract Research Alliances (PCRA's) are enabling niche contractors to compete more effectively with large full service CRO's.
What does PCRA stand for?
PCRA stands for Pharmaceutical Contract Research Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRA
We have 14 other meanings of PCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Parabolic-Cylinder Reflector Antenna
- Parent Care Readiness Assessment
- Participatory Coastal Resource Assessment
- Patient-Controlled Regional Analgesia
- Pennsylvania Court Reporters Association
- Pentecostal and Charismatic Research Association
- Perquimans County Restoration Association
- Personal Choice Retirement Account (Schwab)
- Personal Report of Communication Apprehension
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association
- Pictou County Rivers Association
- PMD Cloud-Recognition Algorithm
- Point Cook Residents Association (Australia)
- Poland China Record Association
- Policy Charter Review Application
- Political Country Risk Analysis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay
- Positive Conservative Regular Affine
- Post Classic Racing Association (New South Wales, Australia)
- Post-Combat Reintegration Allowance (Canadian Forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our new partner companies in the Pharmaceutical Contract Research Alliance (PCRA) are a superb team, extending both the reach and depth of our services.