That's important because when pharmaceutical chemists think about drugs, they literally put nitrogen on the board first, then start drawing.
What does PHC stand for?
PHC stands for Pharmaceutical Chemist (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHC
We have 201 other meanings of PHC in our Acronym Attic
- Parti de l'Héritage Chrétien (French: Christian Heritage Party)
- Patrick Henry College
- Paul Hall Center for Maritime Training and Education
- Pears Health Cyber (marketing; various locations)
- People's Homesite Corporation (Philippines)
- Permanent Human Capability
- Personal Holding Company
- Pet Health Council (UK)
- Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Pew Hispanic Center (California)
- Philippine Harvadian College
- Photographic Change
- Photonic Crystal
- Phrack High Council
- Piedmont Health Care (Statesville, NC)
- Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- Portland Habilitation Center (Portland, OH)
- Post-Hardcore (music genre)
- Potentially Hazardous Comet (astrophysics)
- Prairie Home Companion (public radio program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new method will certainly be adopted by pharmaceutical chemists, but I expect that polymer chemists, materials chemists, and others will find it useful too," he said.
The advantage of these conotoxins is that they do not cause dependency," Imhof, a pharmaceutical chemist, explained.
Notice B F Fell's, the pharmaceutical chemist, and there is an Upton's store on the end of the parade.
One of the techniques that has proven effective in chiral separation is capillary eletrophoresis, and pharmaceutical chemists explain methods and applications.
Some years ago, a Swiss pharmaceutical chemist pondered the possibility of the drug that he was working on entering the water supply through the mechanism of incomplete metabolism and waste water elimination.
Mr Verrall, a pharmaceutical chemist, and consumer representative on the VPC, said the report omitted official data, published papers and statements of other bodies.
to market chemical structure search tools for drug discovery scientists and pharmaceutical chemists.