8, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Department of Aging today celebrated the 30th anniversary of the Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly Program (PACE) at an event in the Capitol.
What does PACE stand for?
PACE stands for Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACE
We have 421 other meanings of PACE in our Acronym Attic
- People's Academy for Community Engagement (Seattle, WA)
- Peoria Area Community Events
- Perceived Annoyance Caused By Echo (Telecommunications testing)
- Performance & Cost Evaluation Program
- Performance Advanced CMOS Engineering
- Performance Appraisal and Competency Evaluation (employee evaluation software)
- Perpetual Annual Campaign Endowment
- Personal Assistance in Community Existence
- Personal Finance and Career Exploration (high school class)
- Personalized Asset Consulting and Evaluation (servicemark of UBS)
- Philippine Association of Communication Educators
- Physician Assessment and Clinical Education
- Physics and Chemistry Experiment (NASA)
- Pilot-Assisted Channel Estimation
- Pin and Area Constraint Editor
- Plan A College Education (nursing)
- Plan de Acción CIM (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) para España (Spain)
- Planetary Association for Clean Energy
- Plano Academic Creative Education
- Plant Acquisition and Construction Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Categories: March 14, 2011, Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program (BCBS FEP), Claims, Cost analysis, Data collection, Generic drugs, Health care programs, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Pennsylvania\'s Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE, Pharmaceutical industry, Prescription drugs, Price indexes, Prices and pricing
The retrospective study included 8,883 subjects in Pennsylvania's Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE) program who reported using alcohol in a 2000 survey.
Heller is a pharmacy research scientist at First Health Services Corporation, the administrator for Pennsylvania's Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE) program.
The Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly, more commonly known as PACE, was launched in 1984.
8 million members in Pennsylvania and 35 million members nationally, joined Governor Rendell, Secretary of Aging Nora Dowd Eisenhower, and members of the General Assembly for a ceremony honoring the 20th anniversary of Pennsylvania's Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE).
Dick Thornburgh signed a bill creating the Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly -- known today as PACE.
Researchers identified the potential for savings of up to 40 percent in one public sector program -- the Pennsylvania Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE) -- were the state to adopt health plans' proven pharmacy management techniques.