PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Birmingham Hippodrome THERE are times when the best seat in the house probably isn't the best seat in the house.
What does POTO stand for?
POTO stands for Phantom of the Opera
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of POTO
We have 6 other meanings of POTO in our Acronym Attic
- Pulse of the Maggots (Slipknot song)
- Put On The Market
- Protective Outfit Toxicological Microclimate
- Pagans of the North (Canada)
- Performance on the Net (UK)
- Photography On The Net
- Photography-On-The.Net (photography forum)
- Plain Old Telephone Network
- Protection of the Nine
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed (Paulo Freire book)
- Plans, Operations and Training Officer (State Army National Guard)
- Pointing Out The Obvious
- Prevention of Terrorism Ordinance
- Procurer of the Obscure (Long Beach, CA; est. 1991)
- Pearl of the Orient Seas (moniker; Philippines)
- Packet Optical Transport Platform
- Part Of The Problem (World of Warcraft guild)
- Party on the Potomac (boating club)
- Picnic on the Pyre (band)
- Pieces of the Puzzle (Harry Potter fanfiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ALAN WESTON CHANDELIER weighing a-ton takes a starring role a new production of The Phantom of the Opera musical the Liverpool Empire.
Cellophane from Chicago Vanilla Ice Cream from She Loves Me Mamma Mia Medley Jesus Christ Superstar Overture Don't Cry For Me Argentina from Evita Phantom of the Opera Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera Susan Egan starred in Beauty and the Beast as the original Belle, Thoroughly Modern Millie (Millie), Cabaret (Sally Bowles), Triumph of Love (Leonide--original), State Fair (Margy).
Byline: CHRIS MOONEY The Phantom of the Opera Edinburgh Playhouse, September 29 ***** LIVE shows can stay with you long after the event, the hairs on the back of your neck standing on end at the memory days later.
AFTER a gap of 14 years the hit musical The Phantom of the Opera is returning to Liverpool.
Karimloo was the masked villain in the 25th anniversary presentation of The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall.
The Phantom behind the white mask has left London's majestic Opera House for New York's tacky Coney Island and has emerged a new man--but many of the critics of the Phantom of the Opera sequel can't come to terms with the more mature phantom in Love Never Dies, played by Iranian-born Ramin Karimloo.
He said: " If everybody worried about those, you'd go back to the days of Cats, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera - if there'd have been the net then, you'd have almost given up.