What does PGRD stand for?
PGRD stands for Pfizer Global Research & Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Plant Growth Regulator Abstracts (database)
- Post-Graduate Research Assistant (various universities)
- Professional Gun Retailers Association
- Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System
- Philadelphia Girls' Rowing Club (Philadelphia, PA)
- Plant Genetic Resources Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Plant Genome Resources Center (est. 1997; Germany)
- Prince George's Running Club (Greenbelt, MD)
- Prosthetic Graft Reconstruction of the Carotid Bifurcation
- Plant Genetic Resources Conservation Unit (Griffin, GA; US Department of Agriculture)
- Prototype Generic Radar Display System
- Patricia Grahame Real Estate (Stratham, NH)
- Persistent Group Reservation Emulation (Oracle)
- Plant Genetic Resources and Enhancement (International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics)
- Pancreatic Growth Hormone Releasing Factor
- Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- Preston Grasshoppers Rugby Football Club
- Population Geography Research Group (UK)
- Prince George Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Persatuan Guru Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Teacher's Union of the Republic of Indonesia)