The Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria said in a letter to Goodluck Jonathan that the government had failed to provide security in the country, the world's eighth biggest oil exporter.
What does PENGASSAN stand for?
PENGASSAN stands for Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pennsylvania Entertainment Communications & Recreation
- Pointless Entertainment Never Dies (one man band)
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Power Exchange of New England
- Pennsylvania Educational Network for Eating Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pan European Network of Environmental Legislation Observatories for Planning, Education and Research
- Penetration and Energy Loss of Positrons and Electrons (radiation matter interaction simulation sotware)
- Postsecondary Education Programs Network
- Prostitutes Education Network
- Professional Engineer (in Canada)
- Palestinian Environmental NGOs Network
- Pastoral and Environmental Network in the Horn of Africa (London, England, UK)
- Primary Extranodal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Proton-Enhanced Nuclear Induction Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Personal Protection Equipment, Environmental Hazards, Number of Patients, Mechanism of Injury, Additional Resources, Need for C-Spine/ extrication
- Pennsylvania Avenue Building (US government)
- Personal Emergency Notification Network (Ohio)
- Project on European Nuclear Non-Proliferation (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said Abuja would not back down on deregulation, even as the National Assembly, National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers and Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria had only accepted this policy in principle.
Olowosile, who is general secretary of the powerful white-collar Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN), said the federal government had failed to address the unions' demands.
The powerful white-collar Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) and the blue-collar National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) said despite government pledges, the security situation in the southern oil hub has not improved.
The strike had been planned for Monday, but the powerful Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) said it needed to hold talks with the blue-collar union.