in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
What does PNGE stand for?
PNGE stands for Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (program; Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pacific Northwest Generating Cooperative
- Plano Nacional de Gerenciamento Costeiro
- Portsmouth Naval Gliding Club (United Kingdom)
- Papua New Guinea Cricket Board (est. 1973)
- Papua New Guinea Christian Broadcasting Network
- Papua New Guinea Council of Churches
- Papua New Guinea Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Papua New Guinea Church Partnership (UK)
- Papua New Guinea Defence Force
- Plan National de Gestion des Déchets Radioactifs (French: National Plan for Radioactive Waste Management)
- Pacific Northwest Grantmakers Forum (Seattle, WA)
- Pennsylvania National Guard Foundation (est. 1989)
- Peptide N-Glycosidase F (biology)
- Pointe-Noire Grande Fonds
- Papua New Guinea Forest Authority
- Papua New Guinea Forest Industries Association Inc.
- Papua New Guinea Forest Research Institute
- Papua New Guinea Harbours Board
- Palmerston North Girls’ High School (New Zealand)
- Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
degree in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Finalle has maintained a high level of technical knowledge in engineering, economics, risk analysis and project management from his many years of oil industry experience.