LNG developments and the potential for compressed natural gas (CNG) will make Atlantic Canada an increasingly important player in the northeastern North American natural gas marketplace in the years ahead, according to a new report from the Canadian Energy Research Institute (CERI) and the Petroleum Research Atlantic Canada (PRAC).
What does PRAC stand for?
PRAC stands for Petroleum Research Atlantic Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRAC
We have 49 other meanings of PRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Puerto Rican Action Board (est. 1971; New Jersey)
- Problem Reporting And Briefing System
- Pacific Rim Advisory Council
- Parachute Regiment Aptitude Course (UK)
- Park Rangers Association of California
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Council
- Pascagoula River Audubon Center (Moss Point, MS)
- Peer Review Advisory Committee
- Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (European Medicines Agency)
- Placed Remedial Action Contract
- Planning and Resource Advisory Council
- Planning and Resource Allocation Committee
- Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation (Boston, MA)
- Pocono Regional Aquatic Club (Pennsylvania)
- Potomac River Angler's Club (fishing)
- Practice and Research: Advancing Collaboration
- Pre-Placed Remedial Action Contract