He earned a Bachelor of Business Administration, Petroleum Land Management from the University of Texas in 1981.
What does PLMA stand for?
PLMA stands for Petroleum Land Management (course)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLMA
We have 14 other meanings of PLMA in our Acronym Attic
- Project Lifecycle Management (IBM)
- Promina Logic Module
- Public Library Management
- Pulse Length Modulation
- Product Lifecycle Management Plus (US Army)
- Payload Mismatch-Path (SDH)
- Power Line Modem version 1 (integrated circuit allowing communication over electrical wires)
- Single Channel Position Location Module
- Multichannel Position Location Module
- Peak Load Management Alliance
- Philip Livingston Magnet Academy
- Pineland Land Management Area
- Please Leave Me Alone (slang)
- Police Lieutenants' Management Association
- Private Label Manufacturers Association
- Producer Licensing Model Act (New York state)
- Producer Licensing Modernization Act (Pennsylvania)
- Producers Livestock Marketing Association
- Professional Lake Managers Alliance
- Public Land Management Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our petroleum land management team is dedicated to protecting your mineral interests and strives to help you substantially increase your income over the life of your oil, gas or mineral property through aggressive negotiation and obtaining favorable terms for the leasing of your minerals.
Steve earned his BBA degree in petroleum land management from the University of Oklahoma.
Mike graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Petroleum Land Management and Finance.
He holds a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Petroleum Land Management from the University of Oklahoma.
Smith holds a BA degree in Petroleum Land Management (with an emphasis in geology) from Rice University and an MBA degree in Energy Resource Management from the University of Denver.
Odom is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor's degree in petroleum land management.
Turner is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Petroleum Land Management.