Chromatographic fractionation of the petroleum ether extract of the stem bark afforded D:A-friedo-oleanan-3-one (1), D:A-friedo-oleanan-3[beta]-ol (2) and [beta]-sitosterol (3).
What does PEE stand for?
PEE stands for Petroleum Ether Extract
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEE
We have 60 other meanings of PEE in our Acronym Attic
- Position-Encoding Dynamic Tree (computer algorithm)
- Prague English Dependency Treebank (linguistics)
- Panasonic Electronic Devices UK Ltd (Great Britian)
- Panasonic Electronic Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Pastoral Ecumenical Delegation Visit
- Pleural Effusion Disease Virus (virology)
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
- Patient Episode Database for Wales (UK)
- Pentium Extreme Edition (Intel)
- Perm, Russia - Perm (Airport Code)
- Pharmaceutical Executive Europe
- Phosphate Eliminating Enzyme (deficiency)
- Photo-Electron Emission
- Photo-Emission Effect
- Photoelectric Effect
- Plan d'Epargne Entreprise
- Point Evidence Explanation (writing)
- Portable Execution Environment (computing)
- Poste d'Expansion Économique (French: Economic Expansion Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From all tested extracts the petroleum ether extract of Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz.
phoenicea L growing in Egypt revealed that: * The compounds detected in the petroleum ether extract unsaponifiable matter were largely similar to those detected in the essential oil of J.
The triterpenoid ursolic acid isolated from the petroleum ether extract of Jacranda caucana and Tecoma radicans has in vitro cytotoxic activity (Ogura 1977, Hashem 2006).
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Effects of Trianthema decandra on a-amylase (pre-incubation method) Since only chloroform extract of Trianthema decandra showed significant inhibition in the non-pre-incubation method, experiments were carried out on petroleum ether extract, chloroform extract and ethyl acetate extract at 1 mg/ml, using the pre-incubation method to determine if the plant extract gave a better inhibition with this approach.
Petroleum ether extract of seeds reportedly showed antibacterial activity against both Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria (Sinhababu et al.
The petroleum ether extract (117 g) was chromatographically separated on a silica gel column (200-300 mesh) with a developing solvent system of petroleum ether/EtOAc (92:8, 87:13.
Brassica oleracea florets as nutritional supplement for weight loss Body weights of animals recorded before and after oral administration of the extracts showed marked decrease in the case of chloroform extract (total loss 180 g), then combined ethyl acetate and ethanol extracts (total loss 85 g); petroleum ether extract also showed low decrease in body weight because it was suspended in corn oil and the control oil itself showed an increase in weight.