Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 26, 2000 Industry giants join Petroleum Electronic Pricing Exchange (PEPEX) Beta Launch.
What does PEPEX stand for?
PEPEX stands for Petroleum Electronic Pricing Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Process Engineering and Plant Design (German academic degree)
- Perscom Enlisted Personnel Data Update System
- Pathways to Employment for Professional Engineers (Scotland, UK)
- Plasma Experiment for Planetary Exploration (Southwest Research Institute; Los Alamos National Laboratory; US NASA)
- Popular Education for People's Empowerment (Philippines)
- Practical Experiences in Professional Education (Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Professional Education Personnel Evaluation (Montgomery, AL)
- Prolonged Elevated Pollution Episode
- Photoelectron-Photoelectron Coincidence
- Professional Education Prevention and Early Detection
- Pakistan Environmental Protection Foundation (Peshawar, Pakistan)
- Physical Education, Physical Fitness (Long Beach City College; California)
- Polish Environmental Partnership Foundation (Poland)
- Prevention of Environmental Pollution from Agricultural Activity (UK)
- President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- Public Employees Police and Fire Fund
- Pan-European Pensions Group (consortium)
- Planning and Environmental Policy Group (UK)
- Plant Environmental Physiology Group (British Ecological Society and the Society for Experimental Biology; UK)
- Primitive Equation Persian Gulf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buyers from around the world participated in the tender through a private, sealed envelope tender over PEPEX, the Petroleum Electronic Pricing Exchange.
Petroleum Electronic Pricing Exchange (PEPEX), LLC, will allow a Tender Initiator to submit a tender offer with an initial set of material specifications, quantities, delivery dates and other pertinent information.