About PCATS The Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards (PCATS) is composed of over 160 members representing major companies, both supplier and retailer, in the petroleum marketing and convenience industry.
What does PCATS stand for?
PCATS stands for Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCATS
We have 1 other meaning of PCATS in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmacy College Admission Test
- Police Community Action Team (Kinston, NC)
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee (Nashville, TN)
- Printed Circuit Assembly Technology
- Product Catalog
- Prostate Cancer Assessment Tool
- Personal Computer-Based Aviation Training Device
- Public Committee Against Torture in Israel
- Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners
- Maintain Personal Computer-Based Automated Test System
- Portobello Campaign Against the Superstore (Scotland, UK)
- Prism-Constrained Activity-Travel Simulator (forecasting)
- Pacific Center for Advanced Technology Training
- Printing Communications Association Port of Test Transmission Control Protocol from the BSD to Windows
- Paperweight Collectors Association of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Palliative Care Association of Uganda (est. 1999; Kampala, Uganda)
- Peanut Company of Australia (Queensland, Australia)
- Post Conflict Assessment Unit (UNEP)
- Prevent Child Abuse Utah
- Primary Care Assessment Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's advanced, made-in-the-USA display and control units are the only price display devices in the industry that are fully compliant with the Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards (PCATS).
today announced that it has become a member of the Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards (PCATS).