HOUSTON -- Halliburton's (NYSE:HAL) Energy Services Group was recently awarded a contract to provide its EZ-Gauge(TM) technology on projects in Vietnam for Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company Limited (JVPC), a joint venture company of Nippon Oil Exploration Limited (a subsidiary of Nippon Oil Group), ConocoPhillips, and PetroVietnam Exploration and Production Company (a subsidiary of PetroVietnam).
What does PVEP stand for?
PVEP stands for PetroVietnam Exploration and Production Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVEP
We have 4 other meanings of PVEP in our Acronym Attic
- Prescott Valley Economic Development Foundation (Arizona)
- Portal Vein Embolization with Ethanol Injection
- Pacific View Edmonds Homeschool Resource Center
- Pole Vault Education Initiative
- Pigeonhead Versus Evil Kat (blog)
- Partido Verde Ecologista Mexicano (Mexican Green Ecological Party)
- Prolonged Video EEG (electroencephalogram) Monitoring (epilepsy)
- Paroxysmal Visual Evoked Potential (epilepsy)
- Pattern Reversal Visual Evoked Potential
- Pattern Visual Evoked Potential (opthamology)
- Pioneer Valley Enterprise Program (est. 1997)
- Present Value of Economic Profit (economics)
- Palo Verde Ecological Reserve (California)
- Pattern-Reversal Visual Evoked Response (ophthalmology)
- Program Verification
- Parity Violating Electron Scattering (physics)
- Pine Valley Elementary School (Wilmington, NC)
- Pleasant View Elementary School (USA)
- Preston Volunteer Emergency Services (Pottsboro, TX)
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TSX:TLM) (NYSE:TLM), and PetroVietnam Exploration and Production Company, a subsidiary of Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation, the national oil company of Vietnam, have signed a Petroleum Contract for Block 15-2/01 offshore Vietnam.
Truong Son JOC is a Joint Operating Company established by the Contractor Parties: PETROVIETNAM EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY holds a 40% interest; TALISMAN (VIETNAM 46/02) LTD, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Talisman Energy Inc, holds a 30% interest; and PETRONAS CARIGALI OVERSEAS SDN.