Carat Is Media Agency of the Year; Steve Stoute Is Executive of the Year; and Peterson Milla Hooks Takes Comeback of the Year NEW YORK, Jan.
What does PMH stand for?
PMH stands for Peterson Milla Hooks (advertising agency; Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMH
We have 65 other meanings of PMH in our Acronym Attic
- Power Management
- Primary Mission Gross Weight
- Pradhan Mantri Gramodaya Yojana (India)
- Page Miss Handler
- Parkland Memorial Hospital (Dallas, Texas)
- Past Medical History
- Peel Memorial Hospital (Brampton Ontario, Canada)
- Perpetual Motion Holder
- Persatuan Motor Horas (Indonesian: Unity Motor Horas; bus transportation)
- Personal Medical History
- Physicians Memorial Hospital
- Pizza My Heart (California)
- Point Mort Haut (French: Top Dead Center; mechanical engineering)
- Politics and Modern History (British University degree program)
- Porous Metal Hydride
- Portsmouth Metropolitan Housing
- Posteromedial Hypothalamus
- Postmenopausal Hormone
- Precious Metal House (Canada)
- Primary Marmoset Hepatocytes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The brewer hired Peterson Milla Hooks of Minneapolis to work on the brand.
Oboza has worked with agencies including Peterson Milla Hooks, Fallon, Martin Williams, Olson, Campbell Mithun, Periscope, Colle+McVoy and Carmichael Lynch.
Working with Minneapolis Ad Agency Peterson Milla Hooks, Children's looked to break from the traditional "health care advertising" mold.
Haworth will conduct the Internet company's multi-media campaign; creative will be provided by Minneapolis-based Peterson Milla Hooks.
Hooks comes to Holiday with credentials of national renown, most recently as President of Hooks Group, and as a former partner with Peterson Milla Hooks Advertising, the lead creative ad agency for Target Stores.