For the 12th time since June 2011, the 302nd Maintenance Group at Peterson Air Force Base, Colo.
What does PAFB stand for?
PAFB stands for Peterson Air Force Base (Colorado, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAFB
We have 3 other meanings of PAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Port Angeles Fine Arts Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Prevention of Atrial Fibrillation After Cardioversion (cardiology)
- Parents and Friends Association Community Services (Vineland, NJ)
- Platelet Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase
- Patients and Friends of Anthroposophic Medicine (est. 2003; UK)
- Performance & Failure Assessment Monitor
- Panamerican Federation of Associations of Medical Schools (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Pan African Federation of Agricultural Trade Unions
- Patrick Air Force Base (Florida, USA)
- Perrin Air Force Base (Texas)
- Plattsburgh Air Force Base (New York; closed in 1995)
- Pope Air Force Base (North Carolina, USA)
- Preliminary Allocated Functional Baseline
- Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
- Performing Arts for Children (various locations)
- Philippine American Foundation for Charities (Washington, DC)
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells
- Plymouth Argyle Football Club (UK)
- Port Adelaide Football Club
- Port Alberni Friendship Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada command responsible for protecting the skies over both nations, tracks Santa from its home at Peterson Air Force Base.
All eight Air Force C-130s that are equipped to drop water or fire retardant were dispatched to Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado last week to fight massive wildfires in the region.
Peterson Air Force Base the headquarters for Air Force Space Command--works directly with NORTHCOM and SPACECOM.
” Before Congress took its first votes on repeal Thursday, Mullen told about 500 servicemembers at a town hall session at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado that he was comfortable with the proposed legislation, which includes a compromise that delays repeal until after the Defense Department has completed its study and President Obama, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and Mullen have jointly checked off on the new policy and its implementation.
In keeping with its high-tech mission, Colonel Dave Buckman, a spokesman for Air Force Space Command, which is based at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado, took to micro-blogging service Twitter to allay any fears.
In order to shorten response time to authorize the use of a CCMRF in a homeland emergency, the units will report directly to NORTHCOM at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.
Lilli is serving as Director of Logistics and Engineering, Headquarters North American Aerospace Defense Command and United States Northern Command at Peterson Air Force Base, Colo.