What does PCCHU stand for?
PCCHU stands for Peterborough County City Health Unit (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pinellas County Coalition for the Homeless (Florida)
- Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel (Wabeno, WI)
- Power Content of the Circadian Harmonic (data graphing component)
- Purdue Christian Campus House (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Pacific Coast College Health Association
- Pacific Coast Cutting Horse Association
- Premiers Council on Canadian Health Awareness (Canada)
- Proceedings of the Clarke County Historical Association
- Peoria City/County Health Department (Illinois)
- Pottawatomie County Caring Hearts Humane Society (Kansas)
- Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Philippine Canine Club Incorporated (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Pinkerton Computer Consultants, Inc.
- Process Capability, Control and Improvement (US DoD contract)
- Pulliam Construction Company, Inc. (Yucca Valley, CA)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic International Alumni Association (Davenport, IA)
- Power Conditioning & Continuation Interface Equipment
- Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- President's Commission on Critical Infrastructure Protection