With a new generation of PWF athletes claiming four national championships, three silver medals, and five bronzes, the Peter Westbrook Foundation continued to further its tradition of distinct excellence.
What does PWF stand for?
PWF stands for Peter Westbrook Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWF
We have 43 other meanings of PWF in our Acronym Attic
- Produced Water Ecoservices (various locations)
- Physical Work Environment Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Progressive Work-Exercise Protocol (test)
- Plane-Wave Electronic Translational Factor
- Provincial Weapons Enforcement Unit (Ontario Provincial Police; Canada)
- Pacific Whale Foundation (Maui, Hawaii)
- Pakistan Workers' Federation
- Partnership for Working Families
- Permanent Wood Foundation (Southern Pine Council)
- Personnel Working File
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Fencing Keeth Smart Keeth Smart was skeptical when his dad showed him an article about the Peter Westbrook Foundation, a nonprofit organization devoted to the art of fencing.
As the founder and executive director of the Peter Westbrook Foundation, Westbrook closely reentered the Smarts.
WHAT: Merrill Lynch hosts "Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work" day: Visual, interactive workshops by Merrill Lynch professionals and visits to the Merrill Lynch trading floor for 260 children between the ages of 8 and 12: -- 9:00 AM - Welcome: Subha Barry, head, Merrill Lynch Diversity & Inclusion -- 9:10 AM - Fencing Demonstration: Ivan Lee and colleagues from the Peter Westbrook Foundation -- 9:45 AM - Break-out Sessions: Tours of Merrill Lynch's state-of- the-art trading floor, video studio, and medical and fitness centers; financial literacy workshops; and business plan simulations -- 11:15 AM - One World Music Presentation: Teamwork, leadership, and innovation through music -- 12:15 PM - Conclusion
Westbrook is the founder and CEO of the Peter Westbrook Foundation, which uses the sport of fencing to assist inner-city youths in meeting and overcoming life's challenges.