What does PWAS stand for?
PWAS stands for Peter Waldmann Amyloidose Stiftung (German: Peter Waldmann Amyloidosis Foundation; Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWAS
We have 3 other meanings of PWAS in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Web Associates, Ltd.
- Piecewise-Affine Markov
- Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum (Pueblo, CO)
- Pulse Width/Amplitude Modulation
- Pacific West Association of REALTORS (Anaheim, CA)
- Playing with A Purpose
- Public Works of Art Project (federally funded art program from 1933-34)
- Planetary Wide Anti-Replicator Weapon (gaming, Stargate Atlantis)
- Pemco World Air Services
- Personal Whole-Air Sampler (atmospheric research)
- Piezoelectric-Wafer Active Sensor
- Prince William Art Society (est. 1971; Virginia)
- Public Welfare Assistance Scheme (various organizations)
- Polar Water Accessible Surface Area (drug absorption)
- Precision Wide Area Surveillance System
- Paired Word Association Test (pharmacology)
- Parametrial White Adipose Tissue (cell physiology)
- Perirenal White Adipose Tissue (nutrition)
- Personal and Work Adjustment Training (vocational rehabilitation of persons with disabilities)
- Planet Waves Auto-Trim (guitar string trimming machine)