As designer of the world's most scalable core router, Hyperchip brings to both organizations the knowledge of how to grow carriers' networks to the petabit per second that the Internet's exponential growth requires.
What does Pb/s stand for?
Pb/s stands for Petabit per Second
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Pb/s
We have 394 other meanings of Pb/s in our Acronym Attic
- Peanut Butter and Jam
- Peter Bjorn & John (band)
- Patrol Boat (Coastal)
- President’s Budget Exhibit 15 (Annual CAAS Budget)
- Power Bipolar High Current Density
- Primary-Backup Link Criticality-Based Routing Algorithm
- Partition-Based Least Recently Used (algorithm; computer energy consumption)
- Perceivability-Based Probabilistic Data Association
- Poly-Buffer Shallow Trench Isolation
- Paget's Bone and Healthy Bone Uptake
- Petabyte per Second
- First Polar Body
- Preece-Baines Model 1 (biology)
- Second Polar Body
- Paintball 2xtremes Magazine
- Planning Board for Training
- Pacific Broadcasting Association (ministry; Japan)
- Paid By Agent (shipping)
- Paintball Action (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University (West Palm Beach, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Internet's exponential growth, Hyperchip is the only company that can seamlessly grow carriers' networks to the petabit per second of aggregate port capacity that will be required to feed the new all-optical networks," said Richard Norman, President and CTO, Hyperchip Inc.