For the past 34 years, Van Nuys-based Pet Orphans of Southern California has dedicated itself to rescuing strays and spreading the word about the humane treatment of animals.
What does POSC stand for?
POSC stands for Pet Orphans of Southern California (Van Nuys, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POSC
We have 42 other meanings of POSC in our Acronym Attic
- Project Office Status Accounting Log
- Position-Sensitive Atom Probe
- Portuguese Satellite
- People's Own Savings Bank (Zimbabwe)
- Post Office Savings Bank (Singapore)
- Principals of Schools for the Blind
- Public Order and Security Bill (Zimbabwe)
- Post Office Savings Bank
- Payroll Online Service Center (state of Maryland)
- Personnel Occupational Specialty Code
- Petrotechnical Open Software Corporation
- Political Science (course)
- Program of Study Committee (various locations)
- Public Office Selection Committee (Australia)
- Penn-Ohio Sports Car Club
- Port-of-Spain City Corporation (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Program on the Surgical Control of the Hyperlipidemias
- Pohang Iron & Steel Co, Ltd
- Parks, Open Space and Cultural Services (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time Warner Cable to Make $1,000 Donation to Pet Orphans of Southern California - WOODLAND HILLS, Calif.
Jan Brown Pet Orphans of Southern California Van Nuys Waste studies Re ``City to study urban landfills'' (Nov.