The report, issued by the Alliance for Food and Farming, analyzes California Department of Pesticide Regulations Pesticide Use Report data, which shows that application of older, broad-based pesticides has declined 66 percent over the past 12 years.
What does PUR stand for?
PUR stands for Pesticide Use Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PUR
We have 31 other meanings of PUR in our Acronym Attic
- Presses de l'Université du Québec (French: University of Quebec Press; Canada)
- Process, Utilities and Quarters (platform; engineering)
- Punta Arenas, Chile - Presidente Ibanez (Airport Code)
- Pregnancy-Unique Quantification of Emesis
- Plutonium Body Burden (Q) from Urine Analysis
- Payload Under Review
- Pelvic-Urethra Reflex (biology)
- Pensioen-en Uitkeringsraad
- Permissive Under-Reach
- Persons Using Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using data from California's Pesticide Use Report, a mandatory statewide pesticide-application reporting system begun in 1990, they determined which census block groups (subdivisions of census tracts) had received which pesticides from 1991 to 1994.