Pesticide Root Zone Model (PRZM II) PRZM (Pesticide Root Zone Model) release II is a 1-dimensional, dynamic, continuous, compartmental model for use in simulating chemical movement in unsaturated soil systems within and immediately below the plant root-zone (Carsel et al.
What does PRZM stand for?
PRZM stands for Pesticide Root Zone Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Puerto Rican Youth Development (Rochester, NY)
- Polio - Remember Your Strength
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
- Partial Range Zone
- Peace River Zone (Canada)
- Philip R. Zimmermann (developer of PGP)
- Power Rangers Zeo
- Prince Edward Recreational Zone (paintball)
- Program Reference Zero (CAM machining)
- Port Replicator for Z1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carsel RF, Mulkey LA, Lorber MN, Baskin LB (1985) The pesticide root zone model (PRZM): A procedure for evaluating pesticide movement to groundwater.