Owner is selling due to health reasons, Buyer will need a Certified Pest Control Operators License.
What does PCO stand for?
PCO stands for Pest Control Operator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCO
We have 188 other meanings of PCO in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Companions of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand Honour replacing knights and dames grand companions)
- Paging Channel Operation
- Parliamentary Counsel Office (various countries)
- Pathology Coordinating Office (various locations)
- Peabody Concert Orchestra (Baltimore, MD)
- Peg Count and Overflow
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry (Elkins Park, Pennsylvania)
- Pension Commission of Ontario (Canada)
- People Capability Office
- Perturbational Crystal Orbital
- Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra
- Phone Cards Online
- Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Physician Contracting Organization
- Pittsburgh Civic Orchestra
- Planned Carryover
- Planning and Coordination Office (various organizations)
- Plant Control Office (Hekimian)
- Plant Control Operations (telecommunications)
- Pleasure Craft Operator (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why councils, pest control operators and the chemical giants that manufacture the rat poisons need to know which areas of the country are most heavily infested by resistant rats so that the green light can be given to use the more powerful substances.
Pest Control Operators Best's Hazard Index (Low 1-3; Medium 4-6; High 7-9; Very High 10) Best's Hazard Line Index Underwriting Comments Automobile Liability 7 Frequent travel; transporting hazardous chemicals.
Bob Wehrle, Vice President of Underwriting remarked, "We are pleased to announce our enhanced insurance product which offers broad coverage, including pollution liability, tailored to the needs of structural pest control operators.
Approved by the UK Organic certification body, Organic Farmers & Growers (OF&G), the product has been developed in response to the needs of Pest Control Operators working in commercial premises where stored product moths are pests.
Keith Young, from Houghton-le-Spring, has undergone four years of research and qualifications to enable him to establish himself as one of the region's only humane pest control operators.
Although they don't work with or recommend particular exterminators, ``We're not here to compete with pest control operators,'' Flores states.
To protect the confidentiality of persons and establishments affected by bed bugs, we asked each pest control operator to report the number of different locations treated for bed bug infestations by general type (e.