Out of 110 million rupees 100 million would be spent on purchase of transport for the university whereas the rest of 10 million have been allocated for Peshawar University Teachers Association (PUTA).
What does PUTA stand for?
PUTA stands for Peshawar University Teachers Association (University of Peshawar, Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PUTA
We have 1 other meaning of PUTA in our Acronym Attic
- Police Unity Tour
- Port Under Test
- Pottstown Urban Transit
- Power-Up Test
- Poznan University of Technology (Poznan, Poland)
- Product Under Test
- Program Update Tape
- Programmable Unijunction Transistor
- Purchase Upon Termination (lease option)
- Para Una Tierna Amiga
- Pondicherry University Teachers Association
- Primera Universidad Teibolera Americana (Spanish: Primera Universidad Teibolera Americana (Spanish: First American University Teibolera; Mexico)
- proline utilization A
- Prolix United Teachers Association
- Pune University Teachers Association
- Punjabi University Teachers Association (India)
- proline utilization B
- Prudential Unit Trusts Bhd (Malaysia)
- Power Up Test Call (wireless industry, cell phones)
- Pasukan Udara Tentera Darat (Malay: Army Aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was addressing a 'Parliamentarians' Forum on Right to Education' organized by Peshawar University Teachers Association (PUTA) in collaboration with UNESCO in a local hotel here on Wednesday.
5 million to Peshawar University Teachers association (PUTA) from his special development package.