What does PTIA stand for?
PTIA stands for Perte Totale Irréversible d'Autonomie (French: Total and Irreversible loss of Autonomy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTIA
We have 5 other meanings of PTIA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Technology Institute (Washington, DC)
- Public Technology, Inc.
- Public Training Institute
- Public Transport Information
- Public Transport Interchange (various locations)
- Public Trust Initiative (US National Institutes of Health)
- Pyron Technologies, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Technology Investment Authority
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Intraportal Administration (internal medicine)
- Performance Trust Investment Advisors (Chicago, IL)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport (Greensboro, NC)
- Protracted Transient Ischemic Attack
- Paperless Trading Individual Action Plan (Australia)
- Parallel-Testing Infinity Balance (ophthalmology)
- Parent Training and Information Center
- Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit
- Patent and Trademark Institute of Canada (now Intellectual Property Institute of Canada)
- Perth Tourist Information Centre
- Philippine Telecommunications Investment Corp.
- Philippine Trade and Investment Center (Department of Industry; Philippines)