0 digital authentication solution as part of a contract awarded to systems integrator Apptis to redesign and develop the agency's HSPD-12/FIPS-201-capable personnel security system used to authenticate the smart card ID badges of TSA security personnel, such as the screeners at every airport.
What does PERSECS stand for?
PERSECS stands for Personnel Security System (US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Personnel Structure & Composition System
- Personnel Actions
- Personnel Accounting System
- Personnel Chief
- Personnel Support for Contingency Operations
- Personnel Command (US Army)
- Personnel Deployment Reporting System
- Personnel Detachment
- Personnel Security
- Personnel Security System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Portail de Revues Scientifiques en Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Portal of Scientific Journals in Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Defense Personnel Security Research Center (US DoD; formerly Personnel Security Research and Education Center)
- Personnel Security Research and Education Center (US DoD; Defense Personnel Security Research Center)
- Programme for the Environment of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden (est. 1974)
- Regional Organization for Conservation of Environment of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden
- Periodical Source Index (genealogical article and some historical periodicals)
- Pluto Exploration Remote Sensing Investigation
- Practice, Education and Research for Sustainable Infrastructure (est. 2006)
- Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho
- Precipitation Estimation from Remotely Sensed Information using Artificial Neural Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
The center's mission is to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and fairness of Department of Defense personnel security systems.
Royal Oak's four product groups include home and office computers and communications, home, car and personnel security systems, mobile electronics and the home audio and video.
Facilities Management and Administration -- Scaleable power management, fire suppression, system management, and personnel security system administration.