Previously, it was known as the personnel recovery vehicle.
What does PRV stand for?
PRV stands for Personnel Recovery Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRV
We have 54 other meanings of PRV in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac Rugby Union Youth League (Maryland)
- Package Receipt Voucher
- Paint Rock Valley (Alabama)
- Patent- och Registreringsverket (Swedish Patent Office)
- Peak Reverse Velocity
- Peak Reverse Voltage
- Pearl River Valley Railroad Company
- Performance Readiness Validation
- Permanent Resident Visa
- Peugeot Renault Volvo (joint engine design/manufacturing)
- Phenomena Research Victoria (Australia)
- Pipe Rupture Valve
- Planning Organ-at-Risk Volume (oncology)
- Plant Replacement Value
- Plate-forme de Realite Virtuelle
- Platte River Valley
- Pokemon: Red Version (game)
- Pokemon: Ruby Version (game)
- Poly Reinforced Vinyl
Samples in periodicals archive:
In mid-May, the Air Force launched a multibillion-dollar competition aimed at buying up to 146 Personnel Recovery Vehicle (PRV) weapons systems to replace its current combat search-and-rescue helicopter, Sikorsky's HH-60G Pave Hawk.
The HH-60G is to be replaced by the Personnel Recovery Vehicle.