A total of 1,350 exhibitors from 48 countries are expected, with displays including British Forces personnel demonstrations, a robotics and unmanned systems showcase and a variety of naval technologies.
What does PERDEMO stand for?
PERDEMO stands for Personnel Demonstration (ARL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Panel on Energy Research and Development (Canada)
- Pharmaceutical Education and Research Development Centre (pharmaceutical research institute; Gujarat, India; est. 1990)
- Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Process Engineering Revision Diagram
- Program of Energy Research and Development (Natural Resources Canada)
- Penang Regional Development Authority
- Peraturan Daerah (Indonesian regional regulation)
- Perforation Depth Control (oil exploration)
- Personnel Deployment & Distributing Mgt System-Enlisted
- Intelligent Pervasive Devices
- Persistent Distributed Store
- Peri-Engraftment Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- PCNA (Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen) E1A-Responsive Element (genetics)
- Person Eligible to Receive Effects (US Army)
- Primary Ethylene Response Element
- Private Equity Real Estate
- Proximal Estrogen-Responsive Element (biochemistry)
- Pontchartrain Ecosystems Research and Education Project (University of New Orleans)
- Performance Evaluation: Theory, Techniques, and Applications (International Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am very impressed with the direction the AcqDemo [Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration project] and the NSPS [National Security Personnel System] are taking.
In addition, the experiences of several personnel demonstration projects show that linking pay to performance is very much a work in progress.
Federal agencies have been experimenting with pay for performance through the Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) personnel demonstration projects.