Varnadoe also helped to negotiate the sale of the company to Personnel Decisions International (PDI).
What does PDI stand for?
PDI stands for Personnel Decisions International (human resources consulting company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDI
We have 297 other meanings of PDI in our Acronym Attic
- Path Defect Indicator
- Payload Data Interleaver
- Pedestrian Danger Index
- People of Destiny International (now Sovereign Grace Ministries)
- Per Delivery Inspection
- Performance Demonstration Initiative
- Performance Diesel, Inc. (Saint George, UT)
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Personal Disposable Income
- Personal Docente e Investigador (Spanish: Personal Educational and Investigating)
- Perspective Dark-Field Imaging (semiconductor wafer inspection)
- Phase Doppler Interferometry (measurement tool to characterize liquid spray behavior)
- Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Physical Damage Insurance
- Pilot's Direction Indicator
- Pituitary Diabetes Insipidus
- Plan de Développement International de Bruxelles
- Planning, Design and Implementation (computing)
- Please Do Investigate
- Plumbing and Drainage Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alexander Personnel Decisions International Suite 4900, 33 South Sixth Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402 0938529366, $19.
About Personnel Decisions International Personnel Decisions International (PDI) is a global human resources consulting firm with distinctive expertise in building leadership talent that provides real, competitive advantage.
Hoffman, a consultant with Personnel Decisions International (PDI), Minneapolis, Minn.
Prior to Lawson, Dunivan held executive roles at Best Buy and Personnel Decisions International.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Personnel Decisions International (PDI) today announced a new Pulse on Leaders global study that showed a dramatic shift in leaders' top business challenges.
Muschewske is senior vice president, executive services, with Personnel Decisions International in Minneapolis.
Those workers most threatened are in human resources, accounting and data processing, areas that may overlap when the two companies come together, says Dave Jones, vice president of Career Management Services at Personnel Decisions International in Minneapolis, Minnesota.