What does PHHA stand for?
PHHA stands for Personalized Hearing Health Assessment (Beltone)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHHA
We have 3 other meanings of PHHA in our Acronym Attic
- Past Health History
- Pasukan Anti Huru-Hara (Anti Riot Task Force)
- Per Half Hour
- Phillips Head (screw)
- Planar Halogenated Hydrocarbon
- Post Harvest Handling (agriculture)
- Provinciale Handelsschool Hasselt (school)
- Purse Hating Husband
- Centre for Public Health in Humanitarian Assistance (est. 2001; Uppsala University; Sweden)
- Pearl Harbor History Associates, Inc. (Stanford, CT)
- Pollards Hill Housing Association (UK)
- Prairie Hills Homes Association (est. 1950; Kansas)
- Public Health/Health Administration
- Pacific Heights Health Club (San Francisco, CA)
- People's Homesite and Housing Corporation (Philippines)
- Post Harvest Handling Component (Agricultural Sector Programme Support; Vietnam)
- Program for Health and Higher Education
- Princeton Hash House Harriers
- Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia of Infancy
- Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) Hong Kong Foundation Ltd. (est. 1997; medical training)