Thales P3 - Personalization Preparation Process - supports Verisoft's InstantEMV application and the MagTek ExpressCardEMV to provide Metro Bank with everything it needs to generate and manage the EMV cryptographic card data in-house and right out of the box.
What does P3 stand for?
P3 stands for Personalization Preparation Process
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of P3
We have 8 other meanings of P3 in our Acronym Attic
- Pollution Prevention World Information Network
- MHS X.419 Remote UA Access Protocol
- Norsk Rikskringkasting Program 3
- Parallel Porting and Productizing
- Parish Paths Partnership (UK)
- Past President, President, President-Elect (IEEE Computer Society)
- Pentium III
- People Planet Profit (Colorado Business for Social Responsibility)
- Perception and Performance Prototyper
- Persona 3 (game)
- Pharmaceuticals Partnership Program (Australia)
- Platform for Privacy Preferences
- Power of Three (Charmed)
- Pre-Planning Package
- Precision Pulsed Plasma
- Preliminary Planning Process (US DoD)
- Premeditated Personnel Parachuting
- Preservation, Packaging and Packing
- Primary 3 (various schools)
- Primavera Project Planner
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Datacard(R) Smart Card Personalization Manager (SCPM), the Datacard(R) Personalization Preparation Process (P3(TM)), an integrated solution from Thales e-Security, and Datacard's family of desktop and high-volume card issuance systems can be configured to meet the specific needs of any card issuer.
It also supports the Visa-defined P3 personalization preparation process.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 13, 1999-- New system allows for secure, high-speed issuance of Visa Cash cards, Multos cards and other smart card-based products Datacard Worldwide announces a smart card Personalization Preparation Process (P3), that makes the issuance of smart cards faster, simpler and more secure.