With InterpreXer SME Edition, businesses can more easily develop and provide various voice-based services to their customers and employees, like making company information available on the phone, access to email, personal voice dialers, etc.
What does PVD stand for?
PVD stands for Personal Voice Dialer (Net2phone)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PVD
We have 88 other meanings of PVD in our Acronym Attic
- Patronaat Voetbal Club Vleuten (Dutch: Patronage Football Club Vleuten; Vleuten, Netherlands)
- Petunia Vein-Clearing Virus
- Pressure Vessel Cooling Water (nuclear energy)
- Paid Vacation Day (business benefit)
- Paravisual Director
- Paul Van Dyk (musician)
- Peak Voltage Detect
- Performance Verification Document
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Vision Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Norstar Personal Voice Dialer is a completely speaker-independent voice recognition application that enables users to place calls by simply speaking a name into the telephone handset or speakerphone.
Net2Phone's Personal Voice Dialer (PVD) allows people to reach up to 1,000 contacts and 3,000 phone numbers simply by saying the user's name.