An appendix offers a primer on the personal software process (PSP), the team software process (TSP), and CMMI.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Personal Software Process
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Standards Program
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first seven chapters look at current challenges in the software industry, outline principles of software project management, and give an overview of TSP and the Personal Software Process (PSP).
Humphery (1996) also developed a process model called the Personal Software Process (PSP) to assist software engineers in producing quality software.