are covered by the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992.
What does PPEAWR stand for?
PPEAWR stands for Personal Protective Equipment At Work Regulations 1992 (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pruritic Papular Eruption
- Public Participation and Education (Texas)
- Purple People Eater
- Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing
- Pennsylvania Palomino Exhibitors Association (est. 1946)
- Pledge and Promise Environmental Awards (Anheuser-Busch Co.)
- Plum Point Energy Associates (LS Power Development)
- Proliferation Prevention Enhancement Act of 1999 (export law)
- Propulsion Plant Engineering Activity
- Public Policy and External Affairs (Medco Health Solutions, Inc.)
- Police Promotion Examinations Board (National Policing Improvement Agency; UK)
- Policy, Planning and Evaluation Branch
- Post Primary Education Board (Nigeria)
- Pacific Postsecondary Education Council
- Paper & Paperboard Packaging Environmental Council
- Parents & Professionals for Exceptional Children
- PCI to PCMCIA Enhanced IDE Controller
- PennDOT Performance Excellence Criteria
- People's Province Executive Council (Sudan)
- Permanent Periodic Error Correction
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include: * Noise at Work Regulations 1989 * Environmental Protection Act 1990 * Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 * Manual Handling Operations Regulations (MHO) 1992 as amended in 2002 * Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 as amended in 2002 * Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) 2002 and 2005 amendment * Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998 as amended in 2002.
Copies of Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 (as amended), ISBN 0 7176 6139 3, price 8.