announced today the general availability of its personal protection system through the use of a cell phone's camera.
What does PPS stand for?
PPS stands for Personal Protection System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPS
We have 644 other meanings of PPS in our Acronym Attic
- Per Person Sharing (travel)
- Per Protocol Set (population for biometrical analysis in clinical trials)
- Performance Power Score
- Performance Presentation Standards (investing)
- Performance Probability Score (stock ranking methodology)
- Peripheral Pulmonary Stenosis
- Permanent Personnel Services Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Permanent Private Secretary
- Personal Paging System
- Personal Protection Specialist
- Personal Proxy Service
- Personal Public Service (Ireland)
- Personal, Professional and Spiritual
- Pet Passport System
- Pharmacotherapy Prescribing Service
- Pharmacy Performance System
- Phase and Power Splitter
- Philadelphia Prison System
- Philadelphia Public Schools (Philadelphia, PA)
- Photochemical Photobiological Sciences (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff at intubations wore T4 Personal Protection Systems (Stryker Instruments, Kalamazoo, MI), although these items were not proven to be beneficial (6).
While a personal protection system could feasibly be designed to defeat .
Its patented Lightning Strike[TM] Personal Protection System thwarts potential attackers with a combination of a high-intensity flashing strobe light and a super loud, ear-piercing personal alarm, specifically designed for women, seniors, students and other private citizens seeking an easy-to-deploy personal protection system.
In addition, the company manufactures a range of anti-ballistic and anti-puncture personal protection systems for law enforcement, tactical, corrections, and special duty applications.
Company's Patented Lightning Strike[TM] Personal Protection System Available In-Store and Online KINGSTON, Mass.
a national marketer of safety and personal protection systems with annual sales of $85 million.
Its patented Lightning Strike[TM] Personal Protection System thwarts potential attackers with a combination of a high-intensity flashing strobe light and a super loud ear piercing personal alarm, specifically designed for women, seniors, students and other private citizens seeking an easy-to-deploy personal protection system.