Other FISC Personal Property Division members actively served on the GW's Homeport Change Committee.
What does PPD stand for?
PPD stands for Personal Property Division (JPPSO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPD
We have 316 other meanings of PPD in our Acronym Attic
- Parts Per Deciliter
- Party for Democratic Prosperity (The Former Yugolsav Republic of Macedonia)
- Passenger Presence Detection (sensor)
- Patent Policy Directorate (Canada)
- Pay Per Download (sales)
- Payment Processing Direct (credit card processing)
- Per Patient Day
- Permanent Partial Disability (insurance)
- Personal & Professional Development
- Personal Profile Data (health records)
- Personal Protection Device
- Pessoas Portadoras de Deficiencia (Portuguese: Persons with Disabilities; various locations)
- Petroleum Production Division
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Products Division
- Pharmacy Practice Division (University of Wisconsin)
- Philadelphia Police Department
- Phoenix Police Department (Phoenix, Arizona, USA)
- Physical Page of Data
- Physician Practice Documentation (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loewentritt has served in various capacities in GSA's Office of General Counsel, most recently as Acting Associate General Counsel of the Personal Property Division.
The Personal Property Division of that directorate is also geared to recover, identify, repair and repack service-members' household goods as well as their automobiles damaged by the hurricane's rain and wind according to Dinah Locklear Butcher, chief, Acquisition and Services Branch for SDDC.
The Personal Property Division at MTMC sends a message to installation transportation offices each year, reminding transporters of methods to alleviate some surgerelated burdens.
In Salt Lake County, CASHIER will be utilized in a number of collection areas, including the Assessor's Motor Vehicle and Personal Property divisions, Treasurer's Office, Recorder's Office, and Auditor's Office.
MTMC's Personal Property Division, which updated thousands of transportation rates every six months, was specifically impacted.
After going public in August of 1992, the company established a Personal Property Division and immediately scheduled a Business Aircraft Auction in partnership with the Fort Dodge, Iowa, publishers of "Business Air Today" and "Aviators Hot Line.
The 598th Personal Property Division will now be called MTMC Personal Property Office--Europe.