Most people should be saving via a personal pension plan or occupational pension scheme if they want to achieve a retirement income above that provided by the state pension.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Personal Pension Plan (invesment; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- People Power Party (political group, Thailand)
- People Process and Product
- People's Progressive Party (Guyana)
- People, Places & Plants
- Per Pay Period
- Percent Perfect Performance
- Perfect Passive Participle
- Perfect Prom Project
- Performance Protection Plan (product performance)
- Peripheral Pulses Palpable
- Personnel Performance Profile
- Personnel Protective Equipment
- Peter Pan Pool
- Philosophy Politics and Psychology
- Pianississimo (music; very soft volume)
- Piano Pianissimo (music; played as softly as possible)
- Pier Paolo Pasolini (Italian director, 1922-1975)
- Pilot Production Program
- Pilot Proficiency Program (safety; various locations)
- Ping, Pipe, and Power (web hosting/data center slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, find the latest annual statements for any personal pension plans you have.
You can draw on your personal pension plan or PRSA at any time if you become permanently unable, through sickness or disability, to work at your normal occupation or any other similar occupation for which you are suitable or trained.
When you set up a personal pension plan you usually pay a regular amount (normally every month) to whichever pension provider you have either chosen or have been recommended.
More than a million workers stopped paying into their personal pension plans over the past year, according to a report yesterday.
Invest it, as the Government would like, in a personal pension plan or even put it toward paying off a student loan?
YOU could pay into a personal pension plan and, based on your age, you would be eligible to pay up to 17.
Using your personal pension plan, you will be able to own holiday homes in the UK and overseas, letting properties and even your own private residence.