AuthenTec (NASDAQ: AUTH), a leading provider of security, identity management and touch control solutions, announced that it has won designs in five new Personal Navigation Assistants (PNAs) now available from MEDION in Europe.
What does PNA stand for?
PNA stands for Personal Navigation Assistant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PNA
We have 189 other meanings of PNA in our Acronym Attic
- Parties to the Nauru Agreement (fishing industry; various nations)
- Passed but Not Advanced
- Pennsylvania Nurses Association
- Pensamiento Numérico y Algebráico (Spanish)
- Peptide Nucleic Acid
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Oligomer (biochemistry)
- Performance Network Analyzer (Agilent Technologies, Inc.)
- Permasteelisa North America (various locations)
- Persistent Nerve Agent
- Person Needing Assistance
- Personal Needs Allowance
- Peyamner News Agency (Kurdistan)
- Phase Noise Analysis
- Philippine Nurses Association Inc.
- Phone Number Administration
- Phoneline Networking Alliance
- Pilkington North America (glass supplier; US and Canada)
- Pioneer North America, Inc.
- Pituitary Network Association
- Plan National d'Allocation (French: National Allocation Plan; Kyoto Protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Destinator also kept its number two market position in solutions for handheld navigation devices (PDAs), and grew from number five for personal navigation assistants (PNAs) to number three.