Introducing MindMapper 2008 MindMapper 2008 includes a new set of Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) features to go beyond the traditional visual mapping.
What does PKM stand for?
PKM stands for Personal Knowledge Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PKM
We have 38 other meanings of PKM in our Acronym Attic
- Providence Kickball League (Providence, RI)
- Polska Kreskowa Lista Dyskusyjna (Polish bar association mailing list)
- Pinjaman Komersial Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Offshore Commercial Loan Team)
- Pyruvate Kinase, Liver and RBC (Red Blood Cell)
- Red Cell Pyruvate Kinase
- Phi Kappa Literary Society (University of Georgia)
- Peacekeeper Launch Support Center
- Patrol Killer Medium (type of naval battle ship)
- Penalty Kicks Missed (soccer)
- Perigee Kick Motor
- Please Kill Me
- Polskie Kólko Miedzykolegialne
- Privacy Key Management
- Product Knowledge Management
- Pusat Kegiatan Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Center for Student Activities)
- Pakistan Kiryana Merchants Association
- Pakhtun Khwa Milli Awami Party (Pakistan)
- Pertubuhan Kebangsaan Melayu Bersatu (Malay: United Malays National Organisation)
- Pseudoepitheliomatous, Keratotic and Micaceous Balanitis (penile disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
E-mail is a natural, but not always a good, personal knowledge management (KM) tool.
June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- On the campus of Anne Arundel Community College (AACC), The rSmart Group and the National Council for Continuing Education and Training (NCCET) kicked off a nationwide ePortfolio initiative, The Personal Knowledge Management Service Center (PKM).
develops business intelligence and personal knowledge management software tools and services for individual consumer and business customers.
These include SERiMail(TM), intelligent technology that reads, analyzes, and responds to emails with human-like intelligence; SERglobalbrain(TM), a personal knowledge management and access application; and SERprocess(TM), a workflow system capable of making decisions based on prior experience and content.
In-depth pre- and post-conference workshops probe issues such as valuation, virtual collaboration, innovation, competitive intelligence, forensic computing and personal knowledge management.
5, 2001, as National Find Day to celebrate the launch of the company's newest personal knowledge management solution, Enfish Find.
and its wholly owned subsidiary, Enfish Technology, work with partners across all industries and market sectors to provide Personal Knowledge Management solutions for busy professionals.