Separately, the Board approved personal history questionnaire forms that will be required for all Board employees as part of their background investigation.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Personal History Questionnaire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Heritage Society (est. 1983)
- Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Pensacola High School (Pensacola, FL, USA)
- Peoria High School (Peoria, IL)
- Periodontal Health Specialists (Rochester, NY)
- Perkins High School (Sandusky, OH)
- Permian High School (Odessa, TX)
- Personal Handset System
- Personal Handyphone System (Japan)
- Personal Health Summary
- Personal History Statement
- Personal Hygiene Station (Space Shuttle)
- Petersburg High School (Petersburg, VA)
- Phil Hendrie Show (internet radio)
- Philadelphia Herpetological Society (reptiles; Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippines Stock Exchange
- Phillipsburg High School (Phillipsburg, NJ)
- Philo High School (Philo, OH)
- Philomath High School (Oregon)
- Philosophy and History of Science (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When creating, storing, and emailing sensitive electronic records -- like personal history questionnaires and applicant suitability reports -- it is imperative to ensure that they are complete and unaltered.