Separately, the Board approved personal history questionnaire forms that will be required for all Board employees as part of their background investigation.
What does PHQ stand for?
PHQ stands for Personal History Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHQ
We have 11 other meanings of PHQ in our Acronym Attic
- PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Template Inheritance (computing)
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Platform Hydraulic Power Unit (energy production)
- Public Health Protection Unit (United Kingdom)
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Parks Canada Headquarters
- Parts Headquarters, Inc. (various locations)
- Past Honored Queen (International Order of Job's Daughters)
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- Peacetime Headquarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
When creating, storing, and emailing sensitive electronic records -- like personal history questionnaires and applicant suitability reports -- it is imperative to ensure that they are complete and unaltered.