One measure of inflation used in the companion article is the personal health care expenditure fixed-weight price index.
What does PHCE-FWPI stand for?
PHCE-FWPI stands for Personal Health Care Expenditure Fixed-Weight Price Index (healthcare spending)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce Industry, Mines and Agriculture (Nigeria)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association
- Petaluma Health Care District (California)
- Principles of Healthy Child Development (workshop)
- Private Hire Car Driver (licence; UK)
- Primary Health Care and Disease Control (Nigeria)
- Public Health Common Data Set (UK)
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical
- Primary Health Care Education (University of Winchester; UK)
- Public Health in Complex Emergencies (international training program)
- Primary Cultures of Human Corneal Epithelial Cells
- Philippine Computer Emergency Response Team
- Patient Headache Care Education System
- Parrot Heads of Central Florida (charitable community organization; Orlando, FL)
- Peel Health Campus Foundation (Mandurah, WA)
- Philippine Hobie Challenge Foundation (sailing)
- Pituitary Growth Hormone Cell Function
- Port Hope Conversion Facility (Cameco Corporation; Canada)
- Paint Horse Club Germany eV
- Provincial Humanitarian Coordination Group (UN)