Personal health assessments (offered by 66%), employee assistance programs (70% offer), and discounts for non-tobacco use (39%) are positive indicators * 56% of South Carolina companies offer 2+ plans to select from * 75% of employers offer 401(k), 403(b) or profit sharing plans * Short-term disability coverage is offered by 76%, and long-term disability coverage by 86% * Long-term care insurance is offered by 19% of state participants, and cancer insurance by 35% "The participation by over 130 businesses representing over 39,000 employees and dozens of industries is highly significant," said Howard Einstein, principal of Rosenfeld Einstein.
What does PHA stand for?
PHA stands for Personal Health Assessment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHA
We have 217 other meanings of PHA in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Housing Authority
- Palomino Horse Association
- Partnership for Health and Accountability (Georgia)
- Passenger Hold Area
- Peak Horizontal Acceleration (engineering)
- Peer Health Advocates (various schools)
- Pelger-Huet Anomaly
- People living with HIV/AIDS
- People's Health Assembly
- Periodic Health Assessment (US Army)
- Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Hospital Association
- Phoenix (Amtrak airport station code; Phoenix, AZ)
- Physical Health Assessment
- Phytohemagglutinin (a polyclonal T-cell activator)
- Pinto Horse Association
- Portland Housing Authority (Portland, ME)
- Position Hazard Analysis (USACE safety management action plan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon completion of HWI's Personal Health Assessment (PHA), participants receive an individualized report that provides a summary of their health risks and immediately directs them to the appropriate resources to help mitigate these risks.
Additionally, a $100 credit was added to health insurance premiums for those employees who completed a personal health assessment survey.
Personal health assessments are often high on the list of Dec.
Incentives to participate in wellness programs, or awards to complete a personal health assessment or be screened for high blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and other items continue to be popular, but employees will need to do more to get the same level of incentive awards.
The program includes personal health assessments, wellness coaching, and employee communications.
com Web portal and the site's Personal Health Assessment (PHA), or Health Risk Assessment (HRA) tools.
The first, a Quick Screen Lab Card, covers a basic biometric workup including heart rate, total cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index and a free online personal health assessment.